You need at least one Roku streaming device with firmware version 3.1 or later. You must also have an active Roku.com account.
Follow the steps below to add the Playlist Player private channel to your Roku device:
- Log in to your Roku.com account: https://my.roku.com/signin
- Click this link to add the Playlist Player private channel to your account: https://my.roku.com/account/add?channel=playlistplayerbeta
- Click "Install"
- On your Roku device, go to Settings > System Update > Check for update. This will install the channel on your Roku device (if the channel isn't installed right away, try again after a few minutes)
Once you've installed the channel, you now need to enter your custom library URL as a playlist.
To get your custom library URL, navigate to your library, select the "pair" dropdown menu, and then select "Roku".
You should then see a custom URL. This is the URL you will need to enter into the Playlist Player private channel in the following steps.
NOTE: If you have an older account your URL may be rather long (over 40 characters). If this is the case, you can use the "reset key" button to regenerate a shorter URL.
Now you're ready to save your playlist URL to the Playlist Player private channel. Use the following steps:
- Open the Playlist Player private channel on your Roku device
- Select "Playlist Editor", then select "Add New Playlist"
- Give your playlist a name then select "SAVE" (doesn't matter what it is)
- Enter your custom library URL then select "SAVE" (Again, you can get yours by going to your library and selecting "pair" and then "Roku".
- After the URL is saved push the back arrow twice on your remote to return to the player’s main menu.
- Select "Video Player".
- Select your playlist.
- Select a category.
- Select a stream you want to view to play it. You can also add streams to your favorites.
- If a stream fails to play you can try using the left arrow keys to adjust the media format.
If you need any help please don't hesitate to email us at [email protected]