This guide works for all iOS devices. Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, and MacBooks are all supported.
Follow the steps below to watch channel PEAR on your Apple TV or iOS device:
- Install the GSE SMART IPTV app onto your device https://itunes.apple.com/US/app/true/id1028734023
- Open the app on your device
- Select the "Remote Playlist" menu option
- Select the plus icon or "Add" depending on your device
- Select "Add M3U URL"
- Enter your custom channel PEAR URL and select "Add" (see below for more details on how to get your URL)
The steps above will now be repeated with screenshots and more detail below.
Select the "Remote Playlist" menu option.
Select the plus icon or "Add" depending on your device.
Select "Add M3U URL".
Enter your custom channel PEAR URL and select "Add".
To get your custom library URL, navigate to your library, select the "pair" dropdown menu, and then select "Roku".
You should then see a custom URL. This is the URL you will need to enter.
NOTE: If you have an older account your URL may be rather long (over 40 characters). If this is the case, you can use the "reset key" button to regenerate a shorter URL.
If you need any help please don't hesitate to email us at [email protected]